How we helped Sunset+Vine take their processes to an even higher level
Sunset+Vine is a global force in TV and digital sports production, covering a huge range of large scale live sports events for broadcasters and audiences around the world – with a portfolio spanning from International Cricket and Athletics to Motorsport and Sailing. It is a primary partner for BT Sport and produces all their live English Premier League, FA Cup, European Football, as well as Aviva Premiership rugby matches. For more information visit www.sunsetvine.com.
As a leading supplier of sports television production, Sunset+Vine identified the need for a toolset that would facilitate their social video production workflow.
Sunset+Vine were looking for a web-based platform that would take their processes to an even higher level.
THE PLATFORM HAD TO BE CAPABLE OF
- Running multiple, simultaneous, 12+ hour long, uninterrupted livestreams with full redundancy in 1080p 30 FPS on YouTube.
- Live streaming on demand to all social streaming platforms at the press of a button.
- Near-live clipping for up to 15 simultaneous editors, with the ability to publish single clips, highlights or whole day summaries across Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
- Giving different editing and sharing capabilities to team members with varying responsibilities.
- Having the ability to add pre- or onsite produced video content to the platform as and when, which could then be edited and published to social media.
Sunset+Vine wanted to work with like-minded people delivering
the best solution in the market. Tellyo emerged as the clear choice.
THE TELLYO SOLUTION
Sunset+Vine team started using Tellyo during the Henley Royal Regatta. They live streamed the event on social media, published 411 near-live clips, and managed access rights according to the responsibilities of each user.
WORKING IN PARTNERSHIP, WE MET SUNSET+VINE’S EXPECTATIONS THROUGH:
We ensured our system could run the expected load – multiple and simultaneous 12+ hours long, high-resolution live streams.
FULL TRAINING, PLUS ON-GOING 24/7 SUPPORT
On-boarding helped key users to develop a deeper understanding of Tellyo.
24/7 support continues to quickly resolve any questions and technical issues.
FEATURE UPGRADES AND CUSTOMISATIONS
Broadcasts can be live-streamed to multiple destinations at the same time, with differentiated quality depending on each social media platform.
Streams have full redundancy during each day of the event. Each stream having a continuous backup that assures a high level of service.
Other videos can be uploaded to our platform. This way Sunset+Vine can add pre- or onsite produced video content, then edit and share it through Tellyo.