Technical Support Specialist
Join our team in London, Lodz or Helsinki and help us reshape the video sharing landscape
Tellyo is an advanced, web-based video production, editing and sharing platform. We enable businesses to create videos from captured and live content. This gives them the means to publish these to social media channels in real-time, when interest of people online is at its peak. Our key customers – including major TV stations & sport federations – benefit by being able to maximise content, get videos out quickly and be the first to share stories with their audiences.
We are looking for communicative and technically-minded people who will join our team, become experts in video streaming and publishing and help our English-speaking B2B customers use our proprietary video processing software.
- Helping international business customers use Tellyo platform (usually via live chat).
- Providing post sales technical support.
- Collecting and reporting feedback.
- Very good English and communication skills.
- Technically-oriented mind and general interest in social media and digital technologies.
- No experience in video streaming or publishing is necessary (we provide all trainings).
Why join Tellyo
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly expanding company working in a very exciting field. We offer:
- Full time employment or B2B contracts
- Competitive salary in line with your experience
- Relocation package
- Courses and training opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Modern offices, including a stocked kitchen with free soft drinks and fresh fruits
- Break-out areas to relax in and play darts, foosball
- MyBenefit System including MultiSport Card
- An opportunity to be part of our darts or foosball team and have fun
- The chance to work in a creative and international environment
As part of great Tellyo team You'll:
Whether it comes to the office environment, daily work or truing out something completely new, we embrace creativity and self-starting. We put teamwork and communication before egos.
Our core team members have high education and several years of working experience. Great mentors and a lot of responsibility allow you develop yourself to the next level and forward on your professional path.
Darts, office pizza and parties. What's the point of work if there's no fun in it? After all we're working in the entertainment industry.