Head of Marketing and Comms
Join our team in London and help us reshape the video sharing landscape
Tellyo is a leading provider of cloud-based editing, clipping, streaming and remote production tools for the live video services market. We are a Finnish registered company with offices in the UK and Poland. Our key customers include Broadcasters, TV stations, corporate businesses, video production and media houses & sport federations – Who benefit from the platfrom’s remote access, to live production and publishing services, to maximise and monetize their content's reach, and being the first to share/stream content with their audiences and talent./p>
We require a Head of Marketing and Comms to effectively create and manage marketing and PR strategy across print, digital and events and existing client communications.
To begin with, the role will start as a remote freelance contractor to address our urgent needs around the creation of content for PR, updating the company’s website, social channels and general communications. We’ve developed new solutions, integrations and workflows in response to Covid-19 and wish to promote the platform around this.
Once life returns to normal, this role will evolve into the permanent position, based in the company’s Croydon offices. We have an internal design department (based in our polish offices), to support this role, as well as the directors and developers available to provide the technical guidance and platform training.
The right candidate will have experience and skills in the following areas, copywriting and content creation, the ability develop a joined-up external marketing strategy and ability to take ownership of the customer communications around product updates and feature launches.
Looking beyond the current situation, the individual should have experience of building and managing a team of people to maintain high-quality content delivery, targeting and provide global PR reach in a timely fashion.
As with most start ups, we are developing our platform rapidly and require the individual to learn/understand the market and the technology.
Knowledge essential to help them lead the strategy and create great content, with impactful messaging online, in print and at trade shows and exhibitions, while maintaining its alignment to the broader marketing strategy and often to a tight deadline.
- All aspects of daily management for the Marketing and PR Department.
- Recruitment of new marketing team members, to support the strategy.
- Work closely with the CEO in the designing and implementation of an effective marketing and communication strategy.
- Create a targeted and cost-effective multi-channel marketing strategy to generate the highest quality leads across multiple global markets.
- Define and validate the business positioning, value proposition and branding.
- Create clear and compelling product descriptions with well-articulated features, benefits and clear differentiation from other products in the marketplace.
- Manage ongoing messaging and communication channels for the companies customers to keep them informed of products and essential company information.
- Develop innovative digital media marketing strategies including search engine optimisation, video and social media and email marketing campaigns.
- Develop marketing collateral, online guides and sales tools like exhibition literature and brochures and presentations.
- Work closely with other team members across new product launches and projects.
- Ensure that brand guidelines are adhered to in all marketing activities across the company.
- Plan for, and manage the company’s presence at industry events and conferences.
- Previous experience in a similar position is essential, ideally from a company providing a B2B SaaS solution, servicing a similar market.
- A track record of building measurable B2B programs and marketing communications efforts that deliver against business goals.
- Strong understanding and experience of working within a SAAS based company.
- Experience of implementing a strategy into different international markets.
- Up to date, knowledge of marketing best practice and an eye for creative marketing opportunities.
- A Strong understanding of effective PR and Marketing Communications.
- A self-starter with the drive to deliver results around a shared vision.
- An ability to lead and inspire teams, often remotely
- At least four years of commercial experience.
- Ideally, Degree qualified or above.
To start a discussion about this role, please send an email explaining the experience and qualities you have that makes you perfect for the role along with your availability to email@example.com
As part of great Tellyo team You'll:
Whether it comes to the office environment, daily work or truing out something completely new, we embrace creativity and self-starting. We put teamwork and communication before egos.
Our core team members have high education and several years of working experience. Great mentors and a lot of responsibility allow you develop yourself to the next level and forward on your professional path.
Darts, office pizza and parties. What's the point of work if there's no fun in it? After all we're working in the entertainment industry.