Join our team in London, Lodz or Helsinki and help us reshape the video sharing landscape
Tellyo is an advanced, web-based video production, editing and sharing platform. We enable businesses to create videos from captured and live content. This gives them the means to publish these to social media channels in real-time, when interest of people online is at its peak. Our key customers – including major TV stations & sport federations – benefit by being able to maximise content, get videos out quickly and be the first to share stories with their audiences.
Some of the things you’ll be doing include…
- Create designs that enable customers to achieve their goals quickly and easily.
- Lead products through discovery, framing, and iterative delivery.
- Rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes (knowing when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes and when to apply pixel-perfect touch).
- Collaborate to understand business requirements and work closely with team members to develop solutions.
- Act as an expert in user interface design, and support the development of design thinking processes in other areas of the organisation.
- Work with front end engineers to develop and maintain a flexible, scalable design system.
- Take a quick break to play table football, dart, or just relax.
- Experience in User Interface and User Experience design for a range of digital platforms (e.g. responsive websites, mobile applications, digital marketing).
- Play a key role in user centered design/design thinking strategy.
- Proficiency in the Adobe CC suite.
- Ability to clearly articulate your design decisions.
- Ability to think beyond the user interface to touch brand and marketing.
- Actively seek for new skills, and also teaching your skills to others.
- Portfolio demonstrating your experience in software design.
Why join Tellyo
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly expanding company working in a very exciting field. We offer:
- Full time employment or B2B contracts
- Competitive salary in line with your experience
- Relocation package
- Courses and training opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Modern offices, including a stocked kitchen with free soft drinks and fresh fruits
- Break-out areas to relax in and play darts, foosball
- MyBenefit System including MultiSport Card
- An opportunity to be part of our darts or foosball team and have fun
- The chance to work in a creative and international environment
As part of great Tellyo team You'll:
Whether it comes to the office environment, daily work or truing out something completely new, we embrace creativity and self-starting. We put teamwork and communication before egos.
Our core team members have high education and several years of working experience. Great mentors and a lot of responsibility allow you develop yourself to the next level and forward on your professional path.
Darts, office pizza and parties. What's the point of work if there's no fun in it? After all we're working in the entertainment industry.